Armonía Training Course
A training session on Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ in which the attendant will be instructed upon the basic theory, setting up the software, first Installation and Connectivity, and setting up advanced Armonía Project which compiles the sound system optimization goals.
- Basic Theory Overview and set up
- (Dante/Db/Impedance/Crest Factor/System test Setup/Designer tool)
- Armonia Installation/Connectivity
- General Audio System schematic/design analysis
- Powersoft Designer Tool Insights
- Advanced Armonia Project set up
- Speaker presets creation
- Amplifier optimization
- Working with snapshots and speaker presets
- Working with advanced group
- Sound system optimization goals
- Tuning with operator View (Operator view Remote)
- Live system tuning demonstration
- Advanced system configuration using Armonia
(ex. Subs configuration)
Armonia Training Course AVIXA CTS Ru
After this course the attendant will be able to: know and recognize Class D amps and DSP control systems, design a system specifying IT network, Electrical and Cooling requirements, calculate the dimensions of the amps in a system, operate and maintain a system of multiple devices, set up advanced remote control and monitoring, troubleshoot a networked system.
- Software setup, system design analysis, and amplifier deployment: Armonia installation, Armonia network connectivity, Analysis of an ideal system design, Analysis of the system schematics, Choice of the right amplifiers and output channel layout
- Armonia project implementation: Step by step project creation with offline devices in Armonia, Creation of a basic speaker preset (xover, limiters), Speakers Preset management
- Amplifier management: Amplifier optimisation, Amplifier snapshot/preset management, Channels grouping methodology
- System Optimisation and tuning: Live impedance measurement, Sound system optimisation, Live system tuning, Advanced system configurations
- This event has passed.
Armonía Training Course | Tokyo
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm CET
Registrations are closed for this event
Session registration is required and is now open on a first-come.
Register to reserve your seat.